To make a gift by mail,
please send checks to:
Valparaiso University
Chapel of the Resurrection
1600 Chapel Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46383


The Social Action Leadership Team (SALT), along with the Valparaiso International Student Association, students of the Law School and other on campus organizations are leading a campus-wide effort called “Valpo has a Heart for Haiti” to raise funds for victims of the recent earthquake.

Our goal is to raise $15,000 by spring break, February 26.

Of the money raised, 80 percent will be sent to Lutheran World Relief and the Red Cross. The remaining 20 percent will go to micro-philanthropic, grassroots efforts focused on relief.
My gift to the Haiti Relief Fund
 In Honor of ...  In Memory of ...
Name


Address
Name


Address

Credit Card Information

* Marks required fields. Please be sure to use the billing information associated with your credit or debit card.
* First Name
* Last Name
* Address
* City
* Province/State
* Postal/Zip
* Country
* Phone
E-mail
Total Gift Amount $0.00 (US Dollars)
* Credit Card Number
* Credit Card Expiration Date (MM/YYYY) /

This form may take a few moments to process.
If you are experiencing any difficulties, please call 800-803-7184, ext. 15. Thank you.


privacy . security
Total Gift Amount: 0.00