Facilitated by the Career Center:
- Interview Stream
- Create high-quality resumes & cover letters
Best of the Internet: Resumes
- Learn the difference between good and bad resumes as well as how to craft a cohesive story in resume format
- How to write a resume objective that illustrates your value to employers
- Read about some of the most common resume mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to write a resume: a step by step guide
- A guide to LinkedIn for How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile to Get More Jobs, written by an Uptowork specialist with a LinkedIn representative.
Best of the Internet: Interviews
- What to avoid during the interviewing process
- Tough interview questions you can expect and how best to address them
- Entertain yourself with some interviews-gone-wrong stories
- Interview factors that prevent individuals from being hired
- The Uptowork guide to answering common interview questions, sharing some unique formulas for answers as well as useful examples.