When you are frustrated with someone…
- This article demonstrates the importance of recognizing your own interests and needs, as well as those of your “opponent”, and discussing these in a constructive way.
- A description of different types of conflict, their causes, and methods of dealing with it. This website also provides a list of suggestions to improve the ways in which conflict can be dealt with.
- This document discusses the importance of your own role in solving conflicts, and lists healthy and unhealthy conflict resolution mechanisms.
- This is a great resource on restorative justice.
When someone is frustrated with you…
- The Conflict Resolution Network provides free resources and training on conflict resolution.
- This article describes the necessity of considering that you might be wrong and the willingness to hear out opposing views, using modern political disagreements as an example.
- Tips for how to act when a coworker or acquaintance gets upset with you and how to address the other person.
When you are part of team where others are experiencing conflict…
- This website lists ways in which a business can enable employees to handle conflict effectively, and provides related articles on the left side of the page.
- Suggestions of how to manage conflict within organizations.
- A step-by-step set of instructions on handling conflict effectively in the work environment.
- This article focuses on the importance of establishing interpersonal communication and its role in resolving conflicts.