Licensed Vendors

Valparaiso University works with the Licensing Resource Group (LRG) to establish a list of licensed vendors to produce Valpo branded items. When purchasing items such as cups, shirts, pens, or any other item that can be used as a prize or giveaway, a licensed vendor must be used.

Visit for a list of Valpo’s licensed vendors.

For questions regarding licensed vendors, please contact the brand manager at or 219.464.6270.

Frequently Asked Questions About Vendors

How do I know the artwork has been approved?

Every licensed vendor has an account with Trademarx Online. Vendors will use this to submit artwork for approval. As you work with a vendor, be sure they send artwork either via Trademarx (preferred method) or directly to for approval.

I found a vendor I want to use, but they are not licensed. How do they become licensed so the University can continue to do business with them?

If you have an unlicensed vendor you wish to use, please contact IMC. The vendor will be put in contact with the Licensing Resource Group to begin the licensing process.

What are the benefits of using a licensed vendor?

Because our logos are trademarked, only vendors who have a current license with the University can use our logos. The University has an 8 percent royalty rate that supports the University. Internal purchases are not subject to royalty rates.