Campus Event Group Size Update
From: Student Life Staff
To: Students, Faculty, and Staff
Posted: April 22, 2021 at 4:51 p.m.
As of Saturday, April 24, 2021, the event group size limits for the remainder of the academic year until graduation will be set. The indoor event group size limit will be 50, and the outdoor event group size limit will be 150. In order to minimize exposure risk, the following also applies to all gatherings and events:
- No meals or food may be served during events. Grab and go individual items may be provided, but not eaten during the event.
- Physical distancing and wearing of masks at events are both still required, regardless of location or vaccination status.
- All Valpo community members should continue to monitor their health and report any concerns to the Health Center.
Thank you for doing your part to continue to keep our community safe while still enjoying year end activities within these guidelines. We wish you all the best of luck with all final academic work and exams, as well as year end functions.
- Campus Messages
- Updated COVID-19 Protocols
- Lifting Mask Mandate
- Mask Mandate Update – Students
- Mask Mandate Update – Faculty/Staff
- Register Now for Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic on May 7
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Students
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Employees
- Campus Event Group Size Update
- On-Campus Vaccinations Available April 21, 24
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Feedback Request
- Beginning Phased Relaxation of COVID-19 Restrictions
- Return to In-Person Instruction
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/11/21
- Faculty & Staff COVID-19 Screening
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/8/21
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/1/21
- COVID-19 Response Updates
- COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
- COVID-19 Protocol Reminders
- Returning to Campus Guidelines
- Spring Semester Pre-Arrival COVID Testing Reminder
- COVID-19 Testing Required for Students