#CampusClear Self-Screening App
From: VP Rick AmRhein
To: Students, Faculty, and Staff
Posted: August 11, 2020 at 9 a.m.
As part of our comprehensive strategy for controlling the spread of COVID-19 on campus, we will deploy #CampusClear, a daily self-screening app and campus “FastPass.” Everyone in our Valpo learning community is required to use #CampusClear to gain access to buildings on the Valpo campus.
To get started, download the app from the app stores. Here are the links for each platform:
Please make sure you enable notifications from the app. There will only be one notification each day to prompt you to take the self-screening survey.
Once you have downloaded #CampusClear, enter your Valpo email address to log in.
You’ll receive an email confirmation, and after clicking the confirmation link, you’ll have access to the app. Individuals without a valpo.edu email account (family members, friends) will enter a phone number to receive the confirmation link.
It only takes a few seconds to self-screen, and your participation helps to keep our campus as safe as possible. Please self-screen daily, even if you have no symptoms.
Valpo will only be successful with on-campus learning with your help! Daily screening, reporting your symptoms, wearing face-coverings, physical distancing, and being responsible for yourself is crucial.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Rick AmRhein ’12 J.D.
Vice President for Community & Government Relations
Chief of Staff, Office of the President
- Campus Messages
- COVID-19 Community Concern Reporting Form
- Flu Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Students
- Flu Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Employees
- Campus COVID-19 Reporting
- COVID-19 Behavior Expectations
- Active Positive COVID-19 Cases on the Valparaiso University Campus
- Important COVID-19 Information
- Clarification on Quarantines
- Thermometers Available
- #CampusClear Self-Screening App
- Fall 2020 Classroom Practices
- Athletics – Safe Return to Campus
- Safely Reopening Guidelines for Faculty
- Returning to Campus
- Return to Campus Guidelines
- Recommendations for a Safe Return to Campus
- Staying Healthy in Times of Uncertainty and Injustice
- Fall 2020 Important Dates
- 2020 Welcome Week Information
- Fall 2020 Academic Calendar
- Continuing Remote Work
- A Safe Return to Campus This Fall