COVID-19 Response Updates
From: Valparaiso University Incident Command Team
To: Students, Faculty, and Staff
Posted: February 18, 2021 at 11:30 a.m.
Dear Valpo Community,
As we enter the fourth week of classes, the Incident Command Team is offering the following updates for our campus community’s review. Please click on the links below to read the update(s).
Valparaiso University remains committed to following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) and the Porter County Health Department in making decisions for the health and safety of our University community.
Thank you for your continued commitment to making our campus community as safe as possible for all.
Valparaiso University Incident Command Team
- Campus Messages
- Updated COVID-19 Protocols
- Lifting Mask Mandate
- Mask Mandate Update – Students
- Mask Mandate Update – Faculty/Staff
- Register Now for Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic on May 7
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Students
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Employees
- Campus Event Group Size Update
- On-Campus Vaccinations Available April 21, 24
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Feedback Request
- Beginning Phased Relaxation of COVID-19 Restrictions
- Return to In-Person Instruction
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/11/21
- Faculty & Staff COVID-19 Screening
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/8/21
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/1/21
- COVID-19 Response Updates
- COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
- COVID-19 Protocol Reminders
- Returning to Campus Guidelines
- Spring Semester Pre-Arrival COVID Testing Reminder
- COVID-19 Testing Required for Students