Lifting Mask Mandate
From: Scott Harrison – Human Resources
To: Faculty and Staff
Posted: June 9, 2021 at 11:07 a.m.
We are pleased to announce, consistent with current CDC and state guidance, that Valparaiso University is lifting required mask or face covering use for fully vaccinated employees effective Monday, June 14, 2021.
We also want to remind everyone that the University is requiring all employees, except those with a qualifying exemption, to be fully vaccinated by August 1, 2021.
If you have already been fully vaccinated, but have not yet uploaded verification of your full vaccination we ask that you do so through the appropriate link on the HR Website. intra.valpo.edu/human-resources/
Thank you for all your efforts in contributing to the health and safety of our Valpo campus community.
- Campus Messages
- Lifting Mask Mandate
- Mask Mandate Update – Students
- Mask Mandate Update – Faculty/Staff
- Register Now for Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic on May 7
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Students
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Employees
- Campus Event Group Size Update
- On-Campus Vaccinations Available April 21, 24
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Feedback Request
- Beginning Phased Relaxation of COVID-19 Restrictions
- Return to In-Person Instruction
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/11/21
- Faculty & Staff COVID-19 Screening
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/8/21
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/1/21
- COVID-19 Response Updates
- COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
- COVID-19 Protocol Reminders
- Returning to Campus Guidelines
- Spring Semester Pre-Arrival COVID Testing Reminder
- COVID-19 Testing Required for Students