On-Campus Vaccinations Available April 21, 24
From: Incident Command Team
To: Students, Faculty, and Staff
Posted: April 13, 2021 at 5:40 p.m.
We are pleased to inform you that Moderna COVID-19 vaccinations will be available for the campus community from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., April 21 and April 24, in the Harre Union Ballrooms.
Registration for student appointments will be open Wednesday, April 14 and Thursday, April 15. Students must register for an appointment by noon Central on Friday, April 16. Registration will close after this time.
Registration for employees and their spouses will open after midnight on Thursday, April 15, and close Friday, April 16, at noon Central.
Frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccination are on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Whether or not you have received the vaccine, please continue to wear your face coverings, practice physical distancing, wash your hands, log your symptoms on Campus Clear, and follow all campus safety protocols. Returning to “normal” requires us all to play our part and do what we can to keep our community safe.
- Campus Messages
- Updated COVID-19 Protocols
- Lifting Mask Mandate
- Mask Mandate Update – Students
- Mask Mandate Update – Faculty/Staff
- Register Now for Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic on May 7
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Students
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Employees
- Campus Event Group Size Update
- On-Campus Vaccinations Available April 21, 24
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Feedback Request
- Beginning Phased Relaxation of COVID-19 Restrictions
- Return to In-Person Instruction
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/11/21
- Faculty & Staff COVID-19 Screening
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/8/21
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/1/21
- COVID-19 Response Updates
- COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
- COVID-19 Protocol Reminders
- Returning to Campus Guidelines
- Spring Semester Pre-Arrival COVID Testing Reminder
- COVID-19 Testing Required for Students