Register Now for Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic on May 7
From: Valparaiso University
To: Students, Faculty, and Staff
Posted: May 3, 2022 at 9:49 a.m.
This Friday, May 7, Valparaiso University is hosting a Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccination clinic that will run 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
All students, faculty, staff, and their family members who are age 18 and older can now register for an appointment. To register, call 888.580.1060 ext. 2403.
The clinic will be held in the Harre Union Ballrooms B&C. Walk-ins will be accepted, but preregistration is strongly encouraged. Please bring a copy of your insurance information with you.
Thank you for your participation in keeping our community safe and healthy.
- Campus Messages
- Updated COVID-19 Protocols
- Lifting Mask Mandate
- Mask Mandate Update – Students
- Mask Mandate Update – Faculty/Staff
- Register Now for Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic on May 7
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Students
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Employees
- Campus Event Group Size Update
- On-Campus Vaccinations Available April 21, 24
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Feedback Request
- Beginning Phased Relaxation of COVID-19 Restrictions
- Return to In-Person Instruction
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/11/21
- Faculty & Staff COVID-19 Screening
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/8/21
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/1/21
- COVID-19 Response Updates
- COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
- COVID-19 Protocol Reminders
- Returning to Campus Guidelines
- Spring Semester Pre-Arrival COVID Testing Reminder
- COVID-19 Testing Required for Students