Safely Reopening Guidelines for Faculty
From: The Academic Affairs Scenario Planning Working Group
Posted: July 16, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
The Academic Affairs Scenario Planning Working Group has been meeting all summer to make sure that face-to-face instruction can proceed as much as possible with safety at the fore. The attached PDF is an outline of all the policies and guidelines that pertain to faculty work – teaching, classrooms, labs, office hours, and the like – that have been put in place to date.
- Campus Messages
- Safely Reopening Guidelines for Faculty
- Returning to Campus
- Return to Campus Guidelines
- Recommendations for a Safe Return to Campus
- Staying Healthy in Times of Uncertainty and Injustice
- Fall 2020 Important Dates
- 2020 Welcome Week Information
- Fall 2020 Academic Calendar
- Continuing Remote Work
- A Safe Return to Campus This Fall