SPRING SEMESTER PRE-ARRIVAL COVID TESTING REMINDER
From: Student Life Staff
Posted: January 14, 2021 at 11:40 a.m.
As a reminder, all Valpo students need to get a COVID test sometime this week in order to return to campus for the start of semester classes on January 25, 2021. You may get tested wherever is most convenient for you (e.g. local county testing site, local pharmacy, clinical office, etc.), and then upload the results here.
If you test negative, you can come to campus provided you don’t have subsequent COVID exposure or symptoms. If you test positive, you should isolate where you are until you have documentation of a negative test and upload to the same link.
If you tested positive for COVID after November 1, 2020 and have recovered, you can upload information and your test results here, and you do not need to get tested at this time. If you tested positive before November 1, you must get tested again. If you have received the COVID vaccine you don’t need to get tested, you can upload documentation of your vaccine here.
We appreciate your continued cooperation and care for our collective community, as we all do our part to begin this semester healthy and in person. We will see you on campus soon.
Questions? Contact the Student Health Center at email@example.com or 219-464-5060.
- Campus Messages
- Register Now for Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic on May 7
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Students
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Employees
- Campus Event Group Size Update
- On-Campus Vaccinations Available April 21, 24
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Feedback Request
- Beginning Phased Relaxation of COVID-19 Restrictions
- Return to In-Person Instruction
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/11/21
- Faculty & Staff COVID-19 Screening
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/8/21
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/1/21
- COVID-19 Response Updates
- COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
- COVID-19 Protocol Reminders
- Returning to Campus Guidelines
- Spring Semester Pre-Arrival COVID Testing Reminder
- COVID-19 Testing Required for Students