SPRING SEMESTER PRE-ARRIVAL COVID TESTING REMINDER
From: Student Life Staff
Posted: January 14, 2021 at 11:40 a.m.
As a reminder, all Valpo students need to get a COVID test sometime this week in order to return to campus for the start of semester classes on January 25, 2021. You may get tested wherever is most convenient for you (e.g. local county testing site, local pharmacy, clinical office, etc.), and then upload the results here.
If you test negative, you can come to campus provided you don’t have subsequent COVID exposure or symptoms. If you test positive, you should isolate where you are until you have documentation of a negative test and upload to the same link.
If you tested positive for COVID after November 1, 2020 and have recovered, you can upload information and your test results here, and you do not need to get tested at this time. If you tested positive before November 1, you must get tested again. If you have received the COVID vaccine you don’t need to get tested, you can upload documentation of your vaccine here.
We appreciate your continued cooperation and care for our collective community, as we all do our part to begin this semester healthy and in person. We will see you on campus soon.
Questions? Contact the Student Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 219-464-5060.
- Campus Messages
- COVID-19 Campus Update
- COVID-19 Response Updates
- COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
- COVID-19 Protocol Reminders
- Returning to Campus Guidelines
- Spring Semester Pre-Arrival COVID Testing Reminder
- COVID-19 Testing Required for Students
- The Final Weeks of the Semester
- COVID-19 Updates
- Staying on Course
- Updates to COVID-19 Testing Recommendations
- COVID-19 Community Concern Reporting Form
- Flu Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Students
- Flu Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Employees
- Campus COVID-19 Reporting
- COVID-19 Behavior Expectations
- Active Positive COVID-19 Cases on the Valparaiso University Campus
- Important COVID-19 Information
- Clarification on Quarantines
- Thermometers Available
- #CampusClear Self-Screening App
- Fall 2020 Classroom Practices
- Athletics – Safe Return to Campus
- Safely Reopening Guidelines for Faculty
- Returning to Campus
- Return to Campus Guidelines
- Recommendations for a Safe Return to Campus
- Staying Healthy in Times of Uncertainty and Injustice
- Fall 2020 Important Dates
- 2020 Welcome Week Information
- Fall 2020 Academic Calendar
- Continuing Remote Work
- A Safe Return to Campus This Fall