COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
From: Kelley Eshenaur/Student Health Center
Posted: February 18, 2021 at 10 a.m.
As part of our continuing Safe Return to Campus strategy for controlling the spread of COVID-19 on campus, we will start surveillance testing throughout the spring semester. The SAR-CoV-2 PCR testing will be on campus and administered by Lucid Labs. Everyone in our Valpo learning community is required to participate in surveillance testing when your Valpo ID has been selected.
You are required to register with Lucid Labs prior to your arrival to the testing site. Please provide your insurance information (you only need to register once):
Testing will only take a few minutes to collect and results will be available within 48-72 hours. Valpo’s surveillance testing will occur randomly, your results will be shared with the Health Center, and your participation helps to keep our campus as safe as possible.
Valpo can only continue to be successful with on-campus learning with your help! Testing, daily screening, reporting your symptoms, washing your hands, wearing face coverings, observing physical distancing, and being responsible for yourself is crucial.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Campus Messages
- Updated COVID-19 Protocols
- Lifting Mask Mandate
- Mask Mandate Update – Students
- Mask Mandate Update – Faculty/Staff
- Register Now for Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic on May 7
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Students
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Employees
- Campus Event Group Size Update
- On-Campus Vaccinations Available April 21, 24
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Feedback Request
- Beginning Phased Relaxation of COVID-19 Restrictions
- Return to In-Person Instruction
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/11/21
- Faculty & Staff COVID-19 Screening
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/8/21
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/1/21
- COVID-19 Response Updates
- COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
- COVID-19 Protocol Reminders
- Returning to Campus Guidelines
- Spring Semester Pre-Arrival COVID Testing Reminder
- COVID-19 Testing Required for Students