From: Kelley Eshenaur
Posted: August 18, 2020 at 3 p.m.
Thank you for all you are doing to keep our campus safe by wearing your masks, washing your hands, remaining physically distanced and filling out your daily health check on the app. We apologize for the delay, but if you are still in need of a thermometer, you may request one by filling out the form found here.
We also wanted to provide some guidance regarding traveling in cars. As you can imagine, cars do not allow for appropriate physical distancing, so please be sure to keep your masks on when riding together and open windows to provide air circulation.
I hope your week is off to a great start.
Health Center Director
- Campus Messages
- The Final Weeks of the Semester
- COVID-19 Updates
- Staying on Course
- Updates to COVID-19 Testing Recommendations
- COVID-19 Community Concern Reporting Form
- Flu Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Students
- Flu Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Employees
- Campus COVID-19 Reporting
- COVID-19 Behavior Expectations
- Active Positive COVID-19 Cases on the Valparaiso University Campus
- Important COVID-19 Information
- Clarification on Quarantines
- Thermometers Available
- #CampusClear Self-Screening App
- Fall 2020 Classroom Practices
- Athletics – Safe Return to Campus
- Safely Reopening Guidelines for Faculty
- Returning to Campus
- Return to Campus Guidelines
- Recommendations for a Safe Return to Campus
- Staying Healthy in Times of Uncertainty and Injustice
- Fall 2020 Important Dates
- 2020 Welcome Week Information
- Fall 2020 Academic Calendar
- Continuing Remote Work
- A Safe Return to Campus This Fall