Updated COVID-19 Protocols
From: Scott Harrison – Human Resources
To: Faculty and Staff
Posted: June 25, 2021 at 10:51 a.m.
At the start of the Summer II session, Monday, June 28, 2021 we are again adjusting our COVID Response policies on campus based on CDC and state guidance. These policy changes were discussed during the June 24 Town Hall but if you could not attend, they include:
- Indoor gathering size of 275 people / Outdoor gathering size unlimited
- 3-feet physical distancing indoors with occupancy in rooms to match that distancing
- Colleges can now follow their food/drink policies from before COVID
- Visitors do not have to check in at any place on campus.
As a reminder, for faculty and staff who have been fully vaccinated and have submitted documentation to Human Resources, wearing masks inside and outside of buildings is optional.
There will be another update in July outlining policies for the fall.
Thank you for all your efforts in contributing to the health and safety of our Valpo campus community.
- Campus Messages
- Updated COVID-19 Protocols
- Lifting Mask Mandate
- Mask Mandate Update – Students
- Mask Mandate Update – Faculty/Staff
- Register Now for Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic on May 7
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Students
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Valparaiso University Employees
- Campus Event Group Size Update
- On-Campus Vaccinations Available April 21, 24
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Feedback Request
- Beginning Phased Relaxation of COVID-19 Restrictions
- Return to In-Person Instruction
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/11/21
- Faculty & Staff COVID-19 Screening
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/8/21
- COVID-19 Campus Update - 3/1/21
- COVID-19 Response Updates
- COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
- COVID-19 Protocol Reminders
- Returning to Campus Guidelines
- Spring Semester Pre-Arrival COVID Testing Reminder
- COVID-19 Testing Required for Students