Licensed Promotional Vendors

Valparaiso University works with CLC to establish a list of licensed promotional vendors who are authorized to produce Valpo-branded items. When purchasing items such as cups, shirts, pens, or any other item that can be used as a prize or giveaway, a licensed promotional vendor must be used.

Visit clc.com for current information on the licensing process and links to the online application, as well as other relevant company and industry information. A list of currently licensed promotional vendors can also be found online.

For questions regarding licensed vendors, please contact the brand manager at brand.manager@valpo.edu or 219.464.6800.

Frequently Asked Questions About Vendors

How do I know the artwork has been approved?

Each licensed vendor has an account with the Brand Manager 360 platform. Vendors will use this to submit artwork for approval. As you work with a vendor, request artwork to be sent either via Brand Manager 360 (preferred method) or directly to brand.manager@valpo.edu for approval.

I found a vendor I want to use, but it is not licensed. How does a company become licensed so the University can continue to do business with it?

If you have an unlicensed vendor you wish to use, please contact UM. The vendor will be put in contact with CLC to begin the licensing process.

What are the benefits of using a licensed vendor?

Because our logos are trademarked, only vendors who have a current license with the University may use our logos. The University has a 12% royalty rate that supports the University. Internal purchases are not subject to royalty rates.