Eleven students from the mathematics and statistics department were recognized for their academic, cocurricular, and extracurricular achievements at the annual Mathematics and Statistics awards dinner on Sunday, April 22.
The honorees include:
- Alexander Bruno – Arthur Hallerberg scholarship
- Benjamin Levandowski – Martin Mundt scholarship
- Amy Klass– Harold and Elizabeth Denig scholarship
- Davina Boykin – Kermit Carlson scholarship
- Abigail Larson and Kathryn Lezark – Sigma award
- Adam Apel, Andrew Flasch, and Grace Rogers – D.A.S.H. (Data Science, Actuarial Science, and Statistics Honors) award
- Samuel Iselin – Howard Hughes prize
- Breanna Struss – Nancy and Robert Nagel award
More information about each of these scholarships can be found at valpo.edu/mathematics-statistics/apply/scholarships-and-awards.