Paying for your Valpo MBA
Program Cost Summary
Valparaiso University offers a high-quality MBA at an affordable price. A flat-rate tuition structure is available to all students. This means domestic and international students, Indiana and out-of state residents, and part- and full-time attendees all pay the same tuition rate.
Valpo’s $30,000 flat-rate tuition is one of the most affordable rates in the country for an AACSB-accredited, comprehensive MBA. This accreditation provides students the reassurance that Valpo’s MBA, while low-cost, still provides high value and a quality experience.
- Graduate Application: $30
- International Graduate Application: $50
- Parking Registration Fee (yearly): $280
- Parking Registration Fee (one semester): $130
General Student Fee
- General fee for full-time graduate students is $260 per semester or $520 per year.
- General fee for part-time graduate students is $130 per semester or $260 per year.