Full-time vs Part-time
Valparaiso University offers students the same rigorous MBA curriculum through two options.
Regardless of which program students choose, they will gain all the benefits of Valpo’s MBA curriculum:
- Mastery of all the functional areas of business
- Firsthand knowledge of the 21st-century global business environment
- A strong foundation in values-based leadership
- Preparation to positively impact people, organizations, your community, the natural environment, and our global economy
Study Abroad Included
One Start Date Per Year in August
Application Deadline: June 1 for F-1 Applicants, June 30 for US Citizens/Permanent Residents
General Business: General Business is currently the only concentration that is offered full-time. Other concentrations are offered in the evening on a part-time basis, subject to enrollment and are not guaranteed.
Daytime classes that each meet in-person three times per week; Days and times will vary.
One Year (12 months)
|Avg Work Experience (Yrs)||1|
MBA LIVE – Attend Remotely When Life Happen
Six Start Dates Per Year
- Engineering Management
- SAP/Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Intelligence
- General Business: The MBA with General Business can be completed in as little as two years. Other concentrations are offered in the evening on a part-time basis, subject to enrollment and are not guaranteed.
Evening classes that meet in-person or remotely with MBA LIVE
One time per week from 6—9:40 p.m. CST Monday – Thursday; Day will vary.
Two Years (24 months)
|Avg Work Experience (Yrs)||10|