“Education and the Changing Face of Our Community”
Friday, Jan. 13 and Saturday, Jan. 14
Noon to 1 p.m.
Various locations on campus and throughout the community
Join us for this exciting new series of facilitated discussions as part of our annual MLK, Jr. Day Celebration!
- Share stories about the value of diversity at all levels of education.
- Explore the challenges and opportunities of diversity in education through discussion and collaborative activities.
- Create a personalized action plan for involvement in education in our community.
Friday, Jan. 13
- Juvenile Services Center, 1660 S. State Rd. 2
- Valparaiso City Hall, 166 Lincolnway
- Porter County Community Foundation, 57 Franklin St., Suite 307
- Valparaiso High School, 2727 N. Campbell St.
- United Way, 951 Eastport Centre Dr.
Saturday, Jan. 14
- Valparaiso University Gandhi-King Center, 1509 Chapel Dr. (2nd floor, Harre Union)
- Union Community Church, United Church of Christ, 602 Monroe St.
- Immanuel Lutheran Church**, 1700 Monticello Park Dr.
- Valpo Law School Judges’ Chambers, 656 S. Greenwich St. (Wesemann Hall 149)
**Conversation will be offered in Spanish.
To register for any of the Conversations, please contact Stacy Hoult-Saros at 219.464.5120 or Stacy.Hoult-Saros@valpo.edu.