We hope you will join us on campus September 27-29. For those with a class year ending in 3 or 8, it is your reunion year! The weekend’s official brochure is now available.
Throughout the weekend, you will have the opportunity to “reflect your Crusader Light” by:
- Touring the campus by foot or by bus
- Participating in the new building dedications — the Duesenberg Welcome Center and the Markiewicz Solar Energy Research Facility
- Listening to our musically talented student choirs, orchestra and bands
- Cheering for our athletes — past and present
- Enjoying a meal and a drink with treasured friends while making new ones
- Worshiping in the Chapel of the Resurrection