Online Learning at Valparaiso University
Valparaiso University has many online learning options, including fully online programs and many online courses.
These programs can be completed primarily online, though some have short face-to-face learning components.
- Chinese Studies (M.A.)
- Cyber Security (M.S.)
- Humane Education (M.A., M.Ed.)
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate, Post-Professional (OTD)
Online Minors and Certificate Programs
- Fundamentals of Business (Undergraduate Minor)
- Humane Education (Graduate Certificate)
- IT Fundamentals (Graduate Certificate)
- SAP/ERP (Graduate Certificate)
These programs have on-campus requirements but some coursework may be completed online.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Post-Masters DNP)
Valparaiso University offers more than 150 online courses per year providing flexibility for students in our on-campus undergraduate and graduate programs. Contact admissions to speak with an undergraduate advisor or a graduate advisor to learn more.
Questions about Online Graduate Programs?
Graduate School Office Hours
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time Zone