Online Learning at Valparaiso University
Valparaiso University has many online learning options, including fully online programs and many online courses.
These programs can be completed primarily online, though some have short face-to-face learning components.
- Cyber Security (M.S.)
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Global Health track
- Epidemiology track
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate, Post-Professional (O.T.D.)
Online Minors and Certificate Programs
These programs have on-campus requirements but some coursework may be completed online.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (R.N. to B.S.N.)
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.)
- B.S.N. to D.N.P track
- Post-master’s track
Valparaiso University offers more than 150 online courses per year providing flexibility for students in our on-campus undergraduate and graduate programs. Contact admissions to speak with an undergraduate advisor or a graduate advisor to learn more.
Questions about Online Graduate Programs?
Graduate School Office Hours
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time Zone