Survivor Advocacy and Assault Prevention
The Prevention and Wellness Office offers a variety of services for students in regard to their safety.
- We are a safe place, supporting all those affected by sexual abuse.
- We believe communication is vital in relationships in the understanding and appreciation of gender differences.
- We educate in order to build awareness of all issues dealing with sexuality.
- We provide support and aid in healing.
- We respect every individual’s need for confidentiality concerning these issues.
The Assistant Director of the Prevention and Wellness Office is Natalie Muskin-Press M.A., LCAC.
- Prevention & Wellness
- The Wellness Office
- Alcohol & Drug Education
- Peer Education Program
- Survivor Advocacy and Assault Prevention
- Wellness Programming & Events
- Wellness Week 2022