The Office of the Registrar will process final degree audits for all May 2020 graduation candidates after Spring final grades have been recorded. Students can view the degree audit online through DataVU at any time – until your final degree audit is complete, and the degree or certificate is posted on your transcript.
If you see any incomplete grades or other unmet degree requirements, please follow up with your instructor or academic advisor to resolve them as quickly as possible to avoid any delay in graduation.
Diplomas and Certificates
- Diplomas and certificates will be mailed in a case* to May 2020 graduates.
- Diplomas and certificates are ready no more than 30 days after the end of the semester. We do our best to distribute them as quickly as possible.
- We are unable to release diplomas or certificates to graduates with any outstanding obligations to the University. Please resolve any outstanding obligations with the appropriate offices before graduation. Check for holds on your account:
- DataVU – Students – Academic Profile – Student Restrictions
- Advising holds do not prevent diploma or transcript mailing.
- Please use the Diploma Request form in DataVU to give us the address to which the diploma or certificate should be sent. We can only mail your diploma with this request on file.**
- DataVU – Students – Academic Profile – Diploma Request
- You may submit a Diploma Request now. Diplomas and certificates will be mailed to the address provided on the Diploma Request form as soon as they are printed.
- You may make changes to your order by going back to DataVU and updating the Diploma Request form any time before your diploma or certificate is mailed.
- Please make a note on the Diploma Request form if you need the diploma notarized.
- Because we understand that all of our graduates have post-graduation plans that require their diploma, transcript, or certificate as soon as possible, we give them all equally high priority. We are unable to expedite the processing of any specific record since it would cause a delay for others.
- Please visit the Diplomas page for more information
DataVU – Students – Academic Profile – Diploma Request
Official Transcript Orders
To order an official transcript, go to:
DataVU – Students – Academic Profile – Order an Official Transcript
Graduating students can use the “Hold for Degree” option to have the transcript sent after the degree has been posted.
* JD and DNP diplomas are too large for our diploma cases. They will be rolled and mailed in a protective tube. All other undergraduate and graduate diplomas will be mailed in a case.
** Students are responsible for shipping costs on orders to be mailed outside of the United States.