Summer Housing Application
On-campus housing is available for students as space permits. Residential Life will be offering on-campus summer housing during the summer academic sessions of 2023. Due to limited staffing and space, on-campus summer housing availability is limited. An air-conditioned upper-class residence hall will be used for Summer Housing.
Summer Housing Information and Dates:
Session I: Monday, May 15-Saturday, June 24
- Students residing in Summer Housing for Session I MUST complete an Extended Stay Application to stay in their current housing from Saturday, May 13-Monday, May 15. Extended Stay Applications will be available until Monday, May 1 at 5 pm via Housing Self-Service.
- All students will be able to check into Session I housing beginning at 9 am on Monday, May 15. All students residing in Summer I housing will reside in temporary housing for approximately 2 weeks, until space is ready in the upper-class residence hall.
- If a student is only in summer housing for Session I, the student must check out of their residence hall space by noon on Saturday, June 24.
Session II: Sunday, June 25-Saturday, August 5
- Students residing in Summer II housing ONLY can check in starting at noon on Sunday, June 25.
- All students residing in Summer II housing will reside in the upper-class residence hall until approximately noon Sunday, July 23. They will transition to a temporary residence hall for the remainder of the summer session, to prepare spaces for the upcoming Academic year.
- All students will be expected to move out of summer housing by noon on Saturday, August 5.
Summer Housing Applications are available online through DataVU. Students then access their Housing Self-Service and complete the “Summer 1 and-or Summer 2 On-Campus Housing Application”.
Summer Housing Applications are due by 5 pm Friday, April 21, 2023.
Cost of Summer Housing
$1408 per Summer Session ($2816 for both summer sessions)
To request a specific roommate for summer housing, both you and your desired roommate will need to have the Summer Housing Application complete to request each other. Upon completing your application, visit the “Room Selection” tab in Housing Self-Service and search for your desired roommate under the “Roommate/Suitemate” option. When you find your roommate will you request them which will send them an email notification. Your roommate will need to log into their Housing Self-Service to confirm you as their roommate. All students must be mutually matched to be considered roommate pairs.