1405 LaPorte Ave., Valparaiso, IN 46383
Constructed (Renovated): 2009 (2019)
The Uptown East Apartments (Building 2) are a co-ed apartment facility that has a capacity for 132 students. The Uptown East Apartments are offered to students who have resided on-campus for at least four semesters. There are two, three, and four-person apartments available with private bedrooms and bathrooms for each student. Each bedroom includes a movable full bed, desks with chairs, and has a walk-in closet. Each apartment has a common area living room with soft seating (chair and sofa), a coffee table, television, and entertainment center. There is also a kitchen table with chairs and bar stools for the island. Major appliances such as an oven range, refrigerator, microwave, washer, and dryer are also included.
- Floors: 4
- Bathrooms: Individual
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Microwaves Allowed: Built-in Kitchen
- Room Type: 2, 3, & 4-person apartments that feature private bedrooms, private bathrooms, & kitchen facilities within each apartment.
- Classification: Junior and Senior students only who have resided on campus for more than four semesters.
- Specialty Communities:
- Chapel: None
- Computer Lab: Amenities Center
- Laundry: In unit
- Amenities Center- A complex-wide common area that features study/meeting rooms, a recreation area and gym with cardio equipment.
- Trash/ Recycling: Uptown Parking Lot Dumpster, Scheele Recycling
- Typical Room Dimensions:
- Bedroom Size (4-Bedroom Unit) – 9.75’ x 10.5’
- Bedroom Size (2 or 3-Bedroom Unit) – 10.5’ x 10’
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window Covering: Blinds
- Bed: Full
- Desk: Movable
- Closet: Walk-In with Built-In Drawers
Floor Plans and Room Photos
- Uptown East Apartments Building 2 Typical Floor Plan
- Two Person Apartment Floor Plan
- Three Person Apartment Floor Plan
- Four Person Apartment Floor Plan
All mail for students living on campus is delivered to their mailbox in the Harre Union. A student’s mail unit number can be found on their DataVU profile. To make sure it is properly delivered, please use this format on letters and packages:
1509 Chapel Drive, Unit [number]
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Please note: Using a different format, omitting information, or including “Valparaiso University” could delay the delivery.