Student Senate is a vital part of the student body at Valparaiso University. If you would like to become involved in shaping the future of our campus by influencing policies, spending, and activities, you should think about joining Student Senate!
Student Senate Executive Board positions are:
- President of the Student Body
- Vice President of the Student Body
- Executive Treasurer
- Assistant Treasurer
- Public Relations Coordinator
Student Senate Seats are:
- (4) Freshman Class Senators
- (4) Sophomore Class Senators
- (4) Junior Class Senators
- (4) Senior Class Senators
- (2) At-Large Senators
- (2) At-large from Commuter
- (2) At-large from Transfer
- (1) College of Arts and Sciences
- (1) Christ College
- (1) College of Business
- (1) College of Engineering
- (1) College of Nursing and Health Professions
- Click here for the Senator Elections Packet.(Updated 4/4/19)
- Click here for the Executive Officers Elections Packet.(Updated 3/2019)
- Obtain the necessary signatures and read the elections bylaws.
- Return the petition to the Student Senate Office.
- Attend the organization meeting in the Harre Union.
- The campaign period for the president and vice president of the student body elections is April 2 to April 16.
- The campaign period for student senator elections April 15th to April 23rd.
- Elections for president and vice president of the student body will be held on Tuesday, April 16 .
- Elections for student senators will be held on Tuesday, April 23.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.