By registering your travel you will receive information on Valpo’s international health insurance coverage through EIIA. EIIA is not considered comprehensive travel insurance, and is meant to supplement, not replace, travelers’ regular insurance plans.

 Register Now


Traveling with students? If so, please reach out to OIP Study Abroad to ensure your student travelers are also registered and appropriate information and resources may be shared with them as well.

Proxy Travel Registration

Proxy registration is available for those who wish to register travel on behalf of someone else. You will be able to log in using your own credentials, search for them by name, and then input the required information. Click the button below to get started.

 Register Now


About EIIA

Information on the University’s insurance coverage through EIIA can be found by visiting their website, On their website you will be able to access detailed coverage information, an identification card, FAQ’s and the claim form, should you need it.

While traveling abroad, it is important to contact EIIA immediately following any incident requiring medical care (if you are having trouble contacting EIIA yourself, the Study Abroad Office can help). EIIA must be contacted directly; Valpo does not facilitate the insurance claim process.

Seek medical assistance for any incident that you think may require service. It’s also important to understand how your primary insurance can be used. EIIA will not cover expenses for follow-up medical service in the United States so it is expected that your primary insurance would be used after returning to the United States.

Sometimes hospitals, clinics, and doctors abroad will not accept EIIA insurance at the time of service. This means that you (or the sick or injured student) will have to pay for the medical care, then later submit a claim form for reimbursement. To ensure that you are reimbursed, it is very important that you keep all medical service receipts.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email