The presentation of research projects, scholarly work, or creative activities is an important part of an undergraduate research experience at Valpo. The annual Symposium on Undergraduate Research and Creative Expression (SOURCE) is an excellent venue for students to present their work in a poster format or oral presentation to the campus and local community. Students from all disciplines are strongly encouraged to become involved in research and creative endeavors and present their work at the annual Symposium.
The Butler University Undergraduate Research Conference and the National Conference on Undergraduate Research are additional opportunities for Valpo students to present their research to regional and national audiences. If you are interested in attending these conferences or want more information about other conferences and symposia, please contact your faculty sponsor or the Office of the Provost.
- Butler University Undergraduate Research Conference
- Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR)
- National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)
- Posters on the Hill (POH) Event (Spring)
- Valparaiso University College of Arts and Sciences Departmental Honors Work
- 2021 National Conference on Undergraduate Research (April 12-14, 2021)