Digital Signage System
The Harre Union has several digital signage locations and is happy to offer groups the opportunity to utilize this system to share their digital sign throughout the building.
- Welcome Desk
- Founders Table Kiosk
- West (Heugli) Entrance Hallway Kiosk
- Elevator Kiosk – 1st floor
Slides must be submitted a minimum of 1 week prior to the start date of your advertisement and meet the following requirements:
- Submitting organizations are responsible for the design, production, and timely submission of slides.
- Slides will only be uploaded Monday–Thursday during academic weeks.
- Acceptable file formats: .jpeg, .png picture files
- PowerPoint slide (.pdf files must be put on a PowerPoint slide and submitted in the PowerPoint format)
- Must select a width of 9.5” and height of 5.5” in Page Setup
- Must be in landscape view
- IMC recommended pixel is 10+
- 72–300 dpi is recommended for best picture quality
Please email your publication to firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates you would like to slide to run (maximum of fourteen days). Any slides not following the above specifications will be sent back for corrections.
- All content will be approved by the Harre Union Administration.
- Since all broadcast screens are in public areas, all materials must be appropriate and acceptable for public viewing.
- Only advertising of campus-sponsored events and official university business will be approved for broadcasting.
- Time and Number Limitations: Advertisements will be approved to run for a maximum of two weeks prior to the event. All advertisements will be removed after the event has occurred.
- A group may only have two advertisements running on the TV at any given time.
- Digital signage in the Harre Union is intended to be a medium for campus-sponsored event promotion, organizational promotion, emergency notification, and/or official university business. Use of the digital signage for any other purpose, including but not limited to political or commercial material, is prohibited without the approval of the Harre Union.
- All emergency notices and warnings override all advertisements.