Digital Signage System
The Harre Union has several digital signage locations and is happy to offer groups the opportunity to utilize this system to share their digital sign via the several screens throughout the building.
- Welcome Desk
- North Entrance (near Student Mail Center)
- Founders Table Kiosk
- Games and Recreation Area Kiosk
- West (Heugli) Entrance Hallway Kiosk
- Elevator Kiosk – 1st floor
Slides must be submitted a minimum of 1 week prior to the start date of your advertisement and meet the following requirements:
- Submitting organizations are responsible for the design, production, and timely submission of slides.
- Slides will only be uploaded Monday–Thursday during academic weeks.
- Acceptable file formats: .jpeg, .png, .gif picture files
- PowerPoint slide (.pdf files must be put on a PowerPoint slide and submitted in the PowerPoint format)
- Must select a width of 9.5” and height of 5.5” in Page Setup
- Must be saved in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 format
- Must be in landscape view
- IMC recommended pixel is 10+
- 72–300 dpi is recommended for best picture quality
Please email your publication to email@example.com. Please include the dates you would like to slide to run (maximum of fourteen days). Any slides not following the above specifications will be sent back for corrections.
- All content will be approved by the Harre Union Administration.
- All video submissions must be less than 60 seconds in length.
- Since all broadcast screens are in public areas, all materials must be of an appropriate nature and acceptable for public viewing.
- Only advertising of campus-sponsored events and official university business will be approved for broadcasting.
- Time and Number Limitations: Advertisements will be approved to run for a maximum of two weeks prior to the event. All advertisements will be removed by one day after the event has occurred.
- A group may only have two advertisements running on the TV at any given time.
- Digital signage in the Harre Union is intended to be a medium for campus-sponsored event promotion, organizational promotion, emergency notification, and/or official university business. Use of the digital signage for any other purpose, including but not limited to political or commercial material, is prohibited without the approval of the Harre Union.
- All emergency notices and warnings override all advertisements. They are controlled by the Health and Safety Director. The Union has no control over these messages.