University Programming Council

Rental Equipment

The Harre Union now manages all of the equipment that was formerly the UPC sound equipment. You can work with the Union Reservation office to obtain that for your events.

We still have some food equipment available for rent. Please fill out this form in order to use our rental equipment for your event!

Here is a complete list outlining our rental equipment:

Cotton Candy Machine

Popcorn Machine

Snow Cone Machine