Carlos Miguel-Pueyo Professor of World Languages and Cultures firstname.lastname@example.org 219.464.5398 ASB 256
- Ph.D., Philosophy and Letters (Hispanic Philology), Universidad de Zaragoza, 2013. Sobresaliente cum laude and Premio Extraordinario de Doctorado de la Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Ph.D., Hispanic Studies, University of Illinois-Chicago, 2007.
- Licenciatura, Philosophy and Letters (Hispanic Philology), 5-year B.A., Universidad de Zaragoza, 1998.
- Spanish Peninsular literature (17th – 21st centuries).
- Comparative approach to authors, works, languages, literatures, and Fine Arts.
- Literature(s) in Spanish, and Transatlantic dialogue(s) between Spain and Latin America.
- Dialogue(s) between Iberian -including Hebrew and Arabic- and European languages.
- Second Language Acquisition and technology.