We have an outstanding student body majoring in more than 70 fields of study in five colleges. More than 3,500 students represent most states in the U. S. and more than 50 countries.
Thank you for your interest in Valparaiso University students and graduates. Finding the right people is an investment of time, energy, and money and we can help you with that process.
Our office will work strategically with you to help develop connections with students. We will help you gain visibility on campus through social media, programs, and events that include company information sessions, occupational panels, mock interviews, networking receptions, on-campus interviewing, and career fairs.
The Career Center works with all students and departments in the Colleges of Arts & Sciences, Business, Engineering, and Nursing & Health Professions as well as our Graduate School. Our candidate pool includes undergraduate and graduate students pursuing part- and full-time positions and competitive internship opportunities. We also work with alumni who are making job and career changes.
VALPO GRADUATES MAKE OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEES BECAUSE THEY:
- are bright, talented, motivated and ambitious;
- acquire significant internship and work experience before they graduate;
- possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- develop their leadership and interpersonal skills through student clubs and organizations, meaningful work experience, and NCAA Division I athletic teams.
WE CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Posting volunteer, part-time, internship, and full-time job opportunities
- Scheduling on-campus interviews
- Hosting an employer information session
- Developing effective internship programs
- Increasing employer brand awareness
- Enhancing your recruitment strategy
Please call us at 219.464.5005 to discuss how we may help you recruit talented Valpo students. We look forward to working with you.