Heritage Hall

File a Complaint


Valparaiso University is authorized by name by the State of Indiana. Valparaiso University participates in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA) as an approved Indiana NC-SARA institution.

The Commission for Higher Education is responsible for responding to formal complaints against public, independent nonprofit, and proprietary institutions of higher education in Indiana.

Anyone wishing to file a complaint can do so here.