It will be to your advantage to review all of the following pages prior to registration. You should also check them frequently for updates and corrections.
The Law Faculty reserves the right to change the schedule of classes, the program of instruction, the requirements for credits or degrees, and any rule or regulation established for the government of the student body in the school. Any such change may be made applicable to students already enrolled in the Law School.
- Basic Instructions
- Express Registration
- Fall 2018 Schedule
- Spring 2019 Schedule
- 2018-2019 Seminar Descriptions
- 2018-2019 Clinic Assignments
- Bar Exam Substance & Strategies Waiver (Available only to students in the top 25% of the graduating class. Must have advisor signature.)
- Law-312 Form-3L Writing Requirement Independent Reading and Research
- Rising 2L scheduling worksheet (updated 3/07/2018)
- Rising 3L scheduling worksheet (updated 3/07/2018)
Web Registration – When accessing DataVU, if you encounter any difficulty, contact the IT help desk at 464-5678. You can also find information by watching the tutorial below.
Reminder: You can only receive credit for what shows on your schedule. If you are participating in anything for which you wish to receive credit, IT MUST APPEAR ON YOUR SCHEDULE BY THE END OF THE DROP/ADD PERIOD OF EACH SEMESTER.