Valparaiso University Leadership Programs offers a wide range of opportunities for students, faculty and staff to gain a greater understanding of their own personal leadership characteristics while also putting their skills into practice. Leadership Programs will help individuals to learn how to communicate effectively, gain a better understanding of the change management process, and develop critical thinking and decision making skills.
The Leadership Programs office offers the following opportunities:
- Fall Student Leadership Conference
- Leadership On-Demand resources
- Leadership Workshops for student groups and organizations
- LEAD Valpo GS 390: Leaders Emerging and Developing at Valparaiso University (taught in the fall semester)
- LEAD Valpo GS 390: Leadership, Ethics and Authority (taught in the spring semester)
- Valpo LEAD’s program for faculty and staff
- TEDxValparaisoUniversity – a senior capstone leadership experience for students
For more information about Leadership Programs at Valparaiso University, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.