Valparaiso Law’s Career Planning staff assists students in making satisfying and informed career decisions, setting realistic goals, and creating opportunities to meet those goals. The practical decision-making and job-search strategies we share will serve you throughout your life.
Career Planning staff is available to meet individually with enrolled students to assist with all aspects of career development and the job-search process. Individual consultations include, but are not limited to, developing job-search strategies and techniques, targeting career plans and interests, and conducting career assessments.
To schedule a consultation, please visit the Career Planning suite, located in room 131, call 219.465.7814, or email us at email@example.com.
- More about the CPC
- Symplicity Career Services Management System – Student Login
- Bar Association Links
- Professional Organization Links
- Public Interest Job Search Resources
- Judicial Clerkships
- Summer Public Interest Stipend
- LRAP & Debt Relief
- Law Firms, Corporations and JD Opportunities beyond traditional practice
- Alumni Mentor Program