The Alumni Mentoring Program is an initiative where students and young alumni have the opportunity to contact alumni based on searchable characteristics, such as practice area, geographical location or any other particular area of interest.
Alumni mentors are volunteers who assist in a variety of ways including:
- Conducting informational interviews
- Networking with students by phone or email
- Hosting a student for job shadowing
- Being a guest speaker at a student organization meeting or program
Students who show interest in participating with the program will be given access to the alumni volunteer database in Symplicity.
1. View this short PowerPoint presentation on how to properly use the tool - Alumni Mentor Program
2. Fill out the Mentee Agreement Form
3. Send a copy of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org for access into the database
Questions? Contact Vanessa Verner in the Office of Alumni Relations- email@example.com or 219-465-7802