Valpo’s Career Fairs are an opportunity for employers to meet students, create visibility for your company, learn more about the University, and identify students you may be interested in recruiting.
A variety of Valpo undergraduate and graduate students will attend to learn more about your organization, field, industry, and occupation. Some students will be interested in jobs and internships; however, you do not need to have known openings to attend. Other students will simply be trying to learn more about your industry and occupation — they are exploring “what’s out there.”
Employers can register through their Handshake account. Click on Fairs on the left-hand navigation pane. Search Valparaiso University and select the fair of your interest. You may also click on the links to the left on this web page.
Make sure to post any job/internship openings on Handshake in advance or bring them with you to the Fair. You may use our interview rooms the day of the Fair, the next week, or later in the fall semester.
Interested in gaining more visibility on campus? Consider one of our Corporate Partner packages. This includes your fair registration for four attendees for all Fairs, among a number of benefits to promote your organization to students.
Directions to campus: https://www.valpo.edu/about/maps-directions/
Area lodging and dining: valpo.edu/admission/undergrad/visit/area-lodging-dining
Contact Information for Employers:
Tom Cath, Director
- The Engineering, Science, & Technology Career Fair will be Thursday, September 19, 2019 from 10 am – 3 pm CT
- The Government, Education, Non-Profit, & Graduate School Fair will be on Monday, September 30, 2019 from 1 am – 4 pm CT
- The Business Career & Internship Fair will be on Monday, October 21, 2019 from 1 – 4 pm CT
- The Nursing and Health Professions Career & Internship Fair will be on Friday, November 1, 2019 from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm CT
- The Last Chance Career & Internship Fair will be on Thursday, April 16, 2020 from 1 – 4 pm CT