Katherine Museus Dabay
Pastor Kate’s office is Room 113 of the Helge Center, the addition to the Chapel.
Schedule an appointment with her:
Pastor Katherine Museus Dabay joined the Chapel of the Resurrection team in January 2021 after years of feeling a call to campus ministry. She is enjoying getting to know all the great things happening at the Helge Center and the wider campus – and she is especially excited to get to know the students!
In response to God’s free grace, Pr. Kate attempts to follow the call to love God and neighbor through relationship-building, local service and organizing, and “striving for justice and peace in all the earth.” She is passionate about exploring the big questions of life and faith; her favorite parts of ministry are small-group discussions and one-on-one conversation.
Before coming to Valpo, Katherine served for five years as the associate pastor of St. Andrew Lutheran Church in Franklin, TN. She now lives in Valparaiso with her spouse, Thomas, three cats, and a big dog.
M.A. Luther Seminary
M.Div. Vanderbilt Divinity School
B.A. Hamline University
- Our Pastors
- James Wetzstein
- Katherine Museus Dabay
- Another kind of darkness
- A call to courage for 2021
- A Time of Dust
- Acquiring a peaceful spirit
- Anastasis: the Greatest Story of God’s Saving Power
- Beacons of hope
- Fear of the Lord
- Getting through this together
- God is not overwhelmed
- Grief & Graduation
- How do you keep from giving up hope?
- Jesus among us
- Praying for Reconciliation
- Rest is Holy
- Surprisingly Simple: Breathe!
- When God uses something terrible for good
- When heaven & earth click
- When stress overwhelms
- When we are moved
- WWJD? We already know
- Archives of Devotional Writings from our Pastoral Staff