Internationally recognized excellence
Employers look for excellent business graduates from excellent business schools — graduates who are ready to perform on day one. Among business schools, the internationally recognized standard of excellence is accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
As an AACSB-accredited institution, Valpo’s College of Business is proud to be ranked among the top 5 percent of business schools internationally. AACSB-accredited schools have superior business programs, which benefit from:
- Faculty with higher qualifications
- Rigorous classes focused on marketable knowledge and skills
- Higher-achieving students, with higher overall GPAs
- More international students
Top employers target their recruitment efforts at AACSB-accredited schools like Valpo, and alumni of AACSB schools earn higher average salaries.
Graduates of an AACSB-accredited institution can be confident that the degree earned meets the highest international standards. It’s a distinction that defines their academic experience and enhances their entire professional career.
Exploring Values-Based Leadership
Valpo’s business students are praised not only for their knowledge and technical skills, but also for their integrity. Our students learn that it’s possible — in fact, it’s vital — to be both ethical and successful in business.
The Journal of Values-Based Leadership, published at Valparaiso University in partnership with an international editorial board, gives our students access to real-world case studies of ethical and moral leadership.
Recent articles include:
- “COVID19 Control — A response for global emulation?” Lin Chen, Valparaiso University
- “The Process of Establishing a Green Climate: Face-to-Face Interaction between Leaders and Employees in the Microsystem” Ingeborg Flagstad , Svein Åge Kjøs Johnsen, Leif W. Rydstedt, Norway
- “Building Relationships and Resolving Conflicts: Infusing Critical Thinking into Workplace Practices” Joseph P. Hester, North Carolina, U.S.