A series of self-help brochures on a variety of topics of interest to students. These brochures include general information as well as helpful tips on dealing with the issue addressed. Some brochures have also been translated into other languages.
Resources to help you or your parents navigate your first year of college.
Resources to help you get the sleep you need to feel good and succeed academically
Information to help you with mental health related issues; also includes a self-evaluation.
Surviving Stress & Anxiety in College and Beyond
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
The Crisis Text Line is a 24/7 service offered for FREE. Those in need simply send a text (such as “help”) to 741-741.
The Trevor Lifeline (Suicide Prevention for LGBTQ Youth)
A Valuable Resource Guide on Emergency Assistance, Warning Signs & Prevention of Suicide in College Students
- Academic Success Center
- Health Center
- Access and Accommodations Resource Center
- Office of Multicultural Programs
Bonnie Dalhke Goebbert
Assistant Dean of Students for First-Year Students and Commuter Programs
Relaxation/Guided Meditation Media Files
- Georgia Southern University Online Relaxation Resources & Audio
- Mindfulness Solution Media Files
- UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center
- Iowa State Relaxation & Self-Help Resources
- University of Michigan Progressive Muscle Relaxation Video
- TAO Connect – Ten Deep Breaths
- Suggested relaxation playlists on Spotify include: Deep House Relax, Calm Down, A Beautiful Mellow Mindset, Digster Sleep, Cool Calm & Collected, Peaceful Piano, Mellow Beats, Atmospheric Calm, A Soft Jazz Backdrop, Musical Therapy, Zen Focus, Inner Peace, and Soothing Symphonics. Additionally, you can search under genres of Mood, Focus, or Sleep.
- Suggested relaxation playlists in Pandora include: Serenity Radio, Ocean Waves for Deep Sleep, Relaxation, and Solo Piano.