The SAAFE Office offers a variety of services for students in regard to their safety.
- We are a crisis center for those who have been sexually assaulted.
- We provide advocacy services for those who have been sexually assaulted.
- We promote and encourage healthy relationships.
- We are a reporting site and resource for those who have been sexually harassed.
- We work with students educating on a variety of topics in a facilitative forum.
- We sponsor, co-sponsor, and support various events that create awareness in issues regarding sexual misconduct, violence, date rape substances, sexually transmitted infections, and healthy relationships and lifestyles.
The assistant director for the SAAFE office is Paula Dranger, MSW, LCSW, LCAC, ACSW.