Completers of the Elementary Education Transition to Teaching program have the opportunity to take additional coursework to earn a Master’s Degree in Education Research and Evaluation. Students will be required to conduct original research and write a master’s thesis as part of the program requirements.
- Elementary Education Transition to Teaching Program (24 credits)
- COUN 602 Research Methods
- ED 567 English Language Learning Methods
- ED 610 Research in Education
- ED 612 Decision Making in Curriculum and Instruction
For more information, please contact Dr. Benjamin Boche (firstname.lastname@example.org), Transition to Teaching Program Director