Important Group Fitness Info
- Group Fitness classes are open to members of the Valparaiso University community. This includes students, faculty/staff and their spouses.
- Free classes are only offered to Fitness Center members (except during this COVID-19 pandemic – everyone is encouraged to participate in our VIRTUAL classes).
- The class schedule is subject to change.
In-Person Group Fitness Info
- In-person classes are first come first serve.
- There is a 20 person limit for these classes so please plan on arriving early.
- Masks are required to be worn throughout the entirety of the class.
Virtual Group Fitness Info
- 1) Click on the class you’d like to attend on the calendar below.
- 2) Look to the “Where” section.
- From there, you can select the clickable link below depending on if the class is streamed on Instagram or posted to YouTube.
- View our Instagram Live classes on our Valpo Rec Sports Instagram
- View our YouTube classes on our Valpo Fitness Center YouTube channel