Please browse the forms below for general information and procedures for international students and scholars.

Adobe Acrobat Reader

All the forms are in PDF format.
Please download the free Acrobat Reader to read PDF files.

On-Campus Employment
Curricular Practical Training (CPT) for F-1 students.
Optional Practical Training (OPT) for F-1 students
Academic Training (AT) for J-1 Students
  • See an OIP advisor for more details.
Extension of Stay
Reduced Course Load (RCL)
Transfer OUT
  • See here for more details.
Invitation Letter Request Form
Certification of Finances
This form is designed to help exchange students choose their classes before coming to Valpo.
Arrival Information
Transferring IN to Valpo
  • See here for more details.
Medical Insurance
Friendship Families of Valparaiso

If you are interested in meeting & becoming friends with an American family during your stay at Valparaiso, please fill out the e-form below:

Visiting Scholar Services

Send this to a friend