Handouts & How-To’s
Need to know what an APA paper should look like? Are you confused about what your professor meant by “active voice?” Do you need help writing an effective conclusion? We have a handout for that!
We have some physical handouts available in the library, but we also have many of them available online! Follow the links for handouts on citation, formatting, and more!
- Active and Passive Voice
- How to Write an Effective Introduction in the English Discipline
- Literary Analysis: Rules, Tips, and Tricks
- Resume and Cover Letter Language
- Setting Up an Effective Argument for a CC Paper
- Tips for Organizing an Argumentative Essay
- Tips on Writing Effective Dialogue
- Writing a Strong Literature Review