- Economics is about more than just money.
- Valpo Economics graduates are well-prepared for graduate study.
- Program size facilitates strong student-professor relationships.
- Solid foundation in liberal arts and sciences develops well-rounded economists.
Free tutoring is available to students during the following times. The ECON tutor is available to help students understand economics concepts but cannot assist with homework assignments.
Spring 2020 Tutoring Times
- Times: Mondays, 3:00 – 5:00 PM and Thursdays, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Location: Language Resource Center, ASB 240
- Tutor: Adi Johnson
The Virginia C. Shingleton Memorial Economics Colloquium Series
2019-2020 Colloquium Schedule
“Religion Wages and the Great Recession“
presented by: Professor Sedefka Beck
Friday, February 28, 2020, 3:30-4:30 PM, ASB 231