Aerials HERO

Student Work Orders

Students are able to complete work requests via their Housing Self-Service. Requests will then be reviewed by the Residential Learning Coordinator (RLC) of the hall and submitted to Facilities Management.

Students will log into their DataVU>Housing Self-Service. They will select RCR/Damages and then Maintenance Requests, they will then click on Add Work Order.

If a student is experiencing an emergency work order situation they should contact their Resident Assistant (RA) or Residential Learning Coordinator (RLC) who will contact Facilities Management.